Horse Testimonials

Annapuma, a Thoroughbred mare, with colic. 

“Annapurna is a wonderful Thoroughbred mare who is now retired from her successful jumping career. She first coliced when she was in her late stages of pregnancy. That is not unusual for a pregnant mare and it was not a bad colic so I was not too worried. However, a month after her lovely filly was born the bad colics started. She had two horrible colics back to back. The vet suspected that Anna had an enterolith from her symptoms but could not be sure without hauling her into the hospital for a special type of x-ray. (Enteroliths are stones that form around a foreign object in a horse’s intestines much in the way a pearl is formed around a grain of sand in an oyster.) The only cure the vet offered was surgery to remove the stone. Anna was not a candidate for surgery due to the fact that she had broken her leg in her stall during this period also. The break was healing but the vet felt Anna would rebreak her leg waking up from the anesthesia. Anna had a couple more colic sessions that weren’t too bad and then a third terrible colic. The vet did not have much hope she would recover and even if she did the bouts of colic would continue. By then I had met Lynn so I called her. Lynn scanned Anna energetically and determined that Anna had three stones. She did some energy work on Anna and fairly soon my dear mare was on her feet again. Lynn said Anna’s PH in her body was not right and suggested I give her apple cider vinegar to help straighten it out. I don’t know if Anna still has stones in her intestines. If she does, they aren’t bothering her. She has not coliced in a long time. We are back to work doing dressage and going on trail rides. I am convinced Annapurna would not be alive and thriving without Lynn’s help.” -Jane Goth, California

Condor, a Thoroughbred/Holsteiner jumper, with dangerous behavior.

“Condor is a Thoroughbred/Holsteiner jumper who is out of a very sweet mare I own. I contacted Lynn about Puppy due to his lack of work ethic and his mean and dangerous behavior. He has done lots of nasty things since he was young. An example would be when he has swung his butt over and pinned me in the crossties and then cow kicked me. Not too nice. Also he does crazy things. He’ll sometimes be trotting along calmly and then for no apparent reason rear, spin and gallop off. When I ride him he often clearly demonstrates how he really does not want to do any work. I will ask him to canter and he will pin his ears and not move forward properly because he would rather be in his stall hanging out with his buddies. The exception is on the days he gets to jump. He thinks jumping is fun so he is usually a little angel but anything he considers work he does not do willingly much of the time. When Lynn tuned in to him she sensed that there was a rift between his behavior and his true being. Puppy was acting from an energetic imprint directing his behavior, an imprint that carried the energy of an original wounding that was not done directly to him. Lynn was clued into this by three things. First, his behavior was not consistent with who he was showing her he was, his soul/heart energy. Second, he had a wonderful mother and no bad experiences. Also, many of the offspring of this stallion have a reputation for being nasty and loony. Lynn traced the origin of the imprint and found that it was programmed into the line from an original trauma to a stallion long ago and passed to the offspring in the form of an energy imprint carried through the babies. It was the original imprint that she cleared and thus down the line. His original name Puppy no longer fit him. He selected his own new name Condor. It is a name that fully held the power of flight and vision and nature of his true self. Condor’s behavior has greatly improved since the session with Lynn. He is getting more and more safe to work around and ride as time goes on. He seems to be more focused on his job. I am very pleased with his progress!”

Turby, a horse that was in pain and resistant to being worked with. 

“Turby is sooooooo sweet and relaxed. I can see it in his whole body. He came right up to me and nuzzled me and then followed me all over the place. I have yet to try and halter him but I will tonight and I’ll let you know. But GREAT improvement in his overall temperment. I can see his sweetness through all the other stuff now. “

Turby is sooooooo sweet and relaxed. I can see it in his whole body. He came right up to me and nuzzled me and then followed me all over the place. I have yet to try and halter him but I will tonight and I’ll let you know. But GREAT improvement in his overall temperment. I can see his sweetness through all the other stuff now. ” -Katie and Turby

Katie was allergic to horses since age 12. 

“Lynn guided me through an astounding meditation last summer in hopes of helping me rid myself of my horse allergies I’ve long suffered.  I sat in my barn with my horses in Montana while Lynn treated us from her home in Colorado.  I was bathed in blues and ambers and I cried and laughed and drew some really cool pictures during our session.  I learned life changing information about my horse and myself and was cleared of my allergies for the remainder of the summer!  And the coolest part is we weren’t on the phone with each other!  Not until after the session was over.  It is a process I will continue to work on with Lynn.  My animals and myself love you Lynn….Thank you so much.” -Katie

Lily, a Thoroughbred jumper, who was reluctant jump and spooked easily.

“I contacted Lynn because my Thoroughbred jumper Lily did not seem to want to do her job any more. Lily had always loved to jump and we were quite successful in shows until I had to lay her up due to some old bone chips acting up. After her operation Lily seemed like a different horse. She no longer wanted to go forward and bucked hard in front of the jumps like she did not want to jump anymore. Also, she had always been quite spooky. She would spook over and over at the same thing with no improvement over time. Lily did not want to go near one end of the arena for a year because of a wall she was afraid of. Lynn was amazing. She fixed all of Lily’s problems at once. Lynn said Lily was energetically not focused in her body. Lynn somehow fixed that problem. Also, she took Lily’s energy out to the scary wall to look at it and showed her that it was only a wall and nothing to be frightened of. After Lily’s session she now marches right down to the end of the arena and is no longer worried about that wall plus now she isn’t spooking at lots of other stuff she formerly was spooking at. Lily gradually quit acting up in front of and after the jumps. Now we are jumping around big courses again. Not only does Lily now seem happy to do her job but she is calmer and easier to ride than she ever was before. Thank you Lynn!” -Jane Goth, California

Kaila Jaide, Thoroughbred filly, with colic.

“I have a Thoughbred filly named Kaila Jaide who was around 11 months old when she got very sick. When I arrived at the barn one morning it was obvious she had had a busy night. Kaila lives in a covered pen which at the time had a plastic coated wire webbing stretched between the metal bars. The webbing had been there since soon after her birth and she had never bothered it. Apparently the previous night she thought it would be fun to tear it down. When I arrived at the barn Kaila was chowing down on breakfast and seemed just fine. I cleaned up the mess she had made ripping up the fence and started on my barn chores. A bit later I looked over and she was standing in a pile of hay and not eating. I walked her around for a while and after an hour or so she seemed to be fine. A few hours later she coliced quite dramatically. I called the vet and he pumped oil in her stomach and gave her a few shots for pain, etc. The vet was quite worried since babies don’t usually colic unless they have eaten something they should not have eaten. I told him how Kaila had ripped down her fence and could have possibly swallowed some of it. After the vet treated her she seemed to be feeling much better. However, an hour later Kaila was suddenly on the ground again. I called the vet and he said that if she was colicing again after he treated her it had to be because she had swallowed part of the fence and that I needed to get her to the hospital immediately. The hospital would more than likely have to operate on Kaila to save her. While I would have paid whatever it cost to save Kaila the problem was I did not have the money right then. There is no way the hospital accepts horses unless you can pay them on the spot and colic surgery is a bit pricey. I made an emergency call to Lynn to see if she could do something to help Kaila. She did some energy work on her. I don’t know exactly what Lynn did but I do know Kaila somehow got well. I don’t think Kaila would have made it without Lynn. I will be eternally grateful for her help in saving Kaila’s life.” -Jane Goth, California